Share artikel ini
- Most women begin to feel kicking of the baby at early as 9 weeks of pregnancy.
- A simple way to assess the baby health in by observing how many times the baby moves.
- Most babies move at least ten (10) times every two hours.
- If the little one does not make any movement for at least ten (10) times within two (2) hours or there is a drastic decrease in activity after the week of 28 of your pregnancy, you should immediately go to the doctor.
- After 36 weeks of pregnancy, the kicking will decrease as the baby grows inside the womb and will not be moving so much. But you might feel kicking from the baby on your spine at this age of pregnancy.