Many Mommies are confused why they do not get pregnant. Instead of blaming the husband, better look in the mirror. Maybe the cause that Mommy could not get pregnant is because Mommy experiences pregnancy disorders. Here are some health problems that can obstruct Mommy for being pregnant.
- Mommy experiences health problems such as endometriosis. It is a medical condition where cells such as endometrium grows and develops outside the uterine cavity. The existences of such cells cause pain. It is also affected by infertility. But the reason is unknown. Surgical removal of cells can reduce the pain, but these cells may reappear.
- Lack of ovarian reserve. It is a Mommy’s condition that does not have much spare ovum. Insufficient numbers of ovum would make it difficult for Mommy to get pregnant. There are many reasons why number of ovum is decreased. However, this is considered as a long-term disease.
- Ovulation disorders. Frequency and ovulation period naturally varies. In extreme cases, Mommy may lose 3 to 4 year period. This Insemination time is one of the causes that is difficult for Mommy to get pregnant.
- Low progesterone. Progesterone is a steroid hormone produced by mommy’s body. The hormone is produced during the menstrual cycle and may cause the lining of the uterus is not good to get pregnant. There is artificial progesterone already available in the form of pills, but mommy still has to be careful in choosing good progesterone pills.
- Malnutrition. Fertility is related to the food and the body. Mommy’s diet and nutrition is really very important for the health of the ovum and the uterus.
Certainly, maintaining good health should be a concern for Mommy who wants to get pregnant.